Sopolish Structure Base 8 ml
Article number: 29508
Order before 12h00, delivered the next working day
- Secure Payment with Bancontact, Klarna or Creditcard
- Your Professional Partner
- We help you grow and make you shine
Do you need help from our specialist?
Do you have a question about our products or how to apply ? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you with all your questions! You will receive an answer within 24h.
Not every client is fortunate enough to have beautiful, strong natural nails. Some clients have brittle, ridged, weak nails making it hard to get a lasting semi-permanent colour with a nice and level result. Thanks to Sopolish Structure Base you’ll be able to help these clients so they too can enjoy a beautiful Sopolish colour on an evenly, beautifully shaped nail. You’ll be able to remove the Sopolish by using the soak-off technique, just as you would with Sopolish Start Easy Soak as a base. It will take a bit longer than with Easy Soak, but you’ll get longer lasting nails in return!
What it is
- Semi-permanent base coat for nails the most challenging nails
- Long-lasting result: up to 3 weeks
Good To KnowSoak-Off removal will take longer (10-20 minutes) than with Easy Soak!
How To Use
- Buff the nails with the New Generation File
- Clean your nails with Sopolish Cleanse.
- Work 5 fingers at a time and: apply Sopolish Structure Base as you would apply Sopolish Start Easy Soak. (seal the nail tip!)
- Cure for 30 sec SOFT in the Smart Light.
- Afterwards, use 2 layers of Sopolish colour and finish using Sopolish Shine.
- Extensions: work finger by finger. Apply a layer of Structure base on the nail (don't cure) and extend the nail on the paper form (max 2mm) and cure.
- Structure: work finger by finger. Apply a layer of Structure base on the nail (don't cure). Apply a drop of Structure base on the nail and let self level. Cure.
Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate, Di-HEMA TrimethylhexylDicarbamate, Isobornyl Methacrylate, HEMA, Acrylic Acid, TrimethylbenzoylDiphenylphosphine Oxide, Benzoyl Isopropanol, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone,p-Hydroxyanisole, Hydroquinone, CI 60725
Write a review
Write a review
Visit one of our centers
In ProNails Centers all around the world you can find dedicated ProNails experts that are driven to help you and offer you the personal professional advice, tailor-made guidance, and training that you as a beauty entrepreneur and nail stylist are looking for!